Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bamboo toothbrush is a sustainable alternative to plastic toothbrushes that usually end up in landfills or oceans. By making the natural switch you will help protect and preserve our beautiful planet from plastic pollution. Quit plastic, brush sustainable! We recommend replacing your natural toothbrush every 3 months.
- Minimalist design
- Soft bristles
- Ethically sourced
- 100% biodegradable bamboo handle
- BPA-free, non-toxic, recyclable
- The brush can stand upright on its own
- Bamboo is an environmentally sustainable material, the worlds fastest naturally renewing resource
- The packaging is made of corn starch, a fully compostable material.
Please be aware that for the 5-pack toothbrushes we do not guarantee the exact colour combination.
I have little space in my bathroom so it helps that this toothbrush has stand on its own and I don't have to buy a toothbrush holder.
Fantastic toothrbush. It is eco-friendly and has a nice design.
I actually decided to try and compost it. It decomposes pretty fast. Just remove the bristles first.
I made a mistake of forgetting my travel toothrush in the container wet. It got all mouldy so I had to throw it out. Make sure you dry it before long term storage!
My gums always tend to bleed when I brush so this toothbrush is very gentle and now I rarely have bleeding gums.