Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bamboo toothbrush is a sustainable alternative to plastic toothbrushes that usually end up in landfills or oceans. By making the natural switch you will help protect and preserve our beautiful planet from plastic pollution. Quit plastic, brush sustainable! We recommend replacing your natural toothbrush every 3 months.
- Minimalist design
- Soft bristles
- Ethically sourced
- 100% biodegradable bamboo handle
- BPA-free, non-toxic, recyclable
- Plastic-free & recyclable cardboard packaging
- The brush can stand upright on its own
- Bamboo is an environmentally sustainable material, the worlds fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- The packaging is made of corn starch, a fully compostable material.
Your package includes 5 individually wrapped brushes. Please be aware that for the mixed box of wooden toothbrushes we do not guarantee the exact colour combination.