This is a beautiful alternative to plastic cling wrap. Cling wrap is made of complex plastics and cannot be recycled, ending up in landfills and decomposing at an average time frame of over 450 years. This wrap is made of cotton organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil and resin. Safe for food contact, you can wrap your cheeses, fruits, veggies, bread and other items. The wraps last about a year with good care. Easy to use and clean, use your hands to soften the package on a bowl, container, or food. When the package cools, it forms a seal and stores the food naturally. Wash in cold water with a mild soap and let air dry. The packaging is made of 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose. Simple, beautiful and practical, the 3-piece package includes 1 small size (7 "x 8"), 1 medium size (10 "x 11") and 1 large size (13 "x 14").
- Use cold water and mild detergent to clean the wraps, leave them to air dry and store away from direct sunlight
- After repeated use, the beeswax cling film is prone to develop creases, which causes the beeswax to fall off from the creases. At this point, you just need to reheat it and push the beeswax on the cotton cloth evenly and it will be just like new.
- 1* small beeswax cloth (18*20cm, 7\"*8\")
- 1* medium beeswax cloth (25*28cm, 10\"*11\")
- 1* large beeswax cloth (33*35cm, 13\"*14\")